Isagi Antimicrobial - Slip Resistant Bath Mat
The NEW Isagi Bath Mat has been developed to a new standard, to incorporate Silver Technology for its antimicrobial qualities, and independently laboratory tested to fulfil the new British Standard BS8445:2012 for slip resistance. The mats achieved Level 1, deemed to offer the greatest slip resistance.
Silver technology is now being widely used as an additive in the manufacturing of materials, for its antimicrobial qualities. The Isagi bath mat and suckers are manufactured using this silver technology throughout the material, not just as a surface treatment, to inhibit growth of bacteria or mould.
The mat is secured in place with moulded suckers, which have also been manufactured to include the antimicrobial silver agent. The new sucker configuration ensures excellent grip as tested for the BS standard, which stipulates the testing is to be carried out on a standard smooth surface
- A top quality, cushioned and comfortable slip resistant mat made to a generous size.
- Free draining with a lightly textured soft surface, and strong grip suckers underneath, which ensure a safe footing, helping to prevent foot and surface slip.
- Tested successfully for the BS Standard BS8445:2012 Level 1 Slip Resistance
- Isagi antimicrobial bath mats are suitable for machine washing @ 40 degree min wash, and allowed to dry naturally.
- There is even an integral hook on the back, this bath mat in a class of its own.
- 43cm x 90cm
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that the mat is rinsed and hung to dry between uses and regularly washed. This helps to prevent the build up of soap residue left by acid formulated shampoos, soaps and shower gels, that can cause discolouration and create a barrier preventing the antimicrobial silver from working.
The bath mat is not considered suitable for showers or baths with an uneven non slip surface, or where the surface has raised contours, as the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface and that could cause the mat to slip and cause injury.