Isagi Antimicrobial - Slip Resistant Square Shower Mat
The NEW Isagi Antimicrobial Shower Mat using Silver Technology has been independently tested to the new Slip Resistant standard BS8445:2012 and achieved Level 1 of slip resistance.
A top quality, lightweight, soft and comfortable slip resistant shower mat, free draining with a lightly textured surface, which ensures a safe footing, helping to prevent slipping, as tested for the BS Standard BS8445:2012.
The mat has been made from PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) which is OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Non Toxic (contains no heavy metals, Phenols or Phthalates), and is rubber and latex free.
Silver technology is now being widely used as an additive in the manufacturing of materials, for its antimicrobial qualities. The Isagi shower mat has been manufactured using this silver technology throughout the material, not just as a surface treatment, to inhibit growth of bacteria or mould.
The mat is secured in place with white moulded suckers, which have also been manufactured to include the antimicrobial silver agent. The new sucker configuration ensures excellent grip as tested for the BS standard, which stipulates the testing is to be carried out on a standard smooth surface .
- A top quality, cushioned and comfortable slip resistant mat.
- Free draining with a lightly textured soft surface, and strong grip suckers underneath, which ensure a safe footing, helping to prevent foot and surface slip.
- Tested successfully for the BS Standard BS8445:2012 Level 1 Slip Resistance
- Isagi antimicrobial shower mats are suitable for machine washing @ 40 degree min wash, and allowed to dry naturally.
- There is even an integral hook on the back, this shower mat in a class of its own.
- 50.8cm x 50.8cm
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that the mat is rinsed and hung to dry between uses and regularly washed. This helps to prevent the build up of soap residue left by acid formulated shampoos, soaps and shower gels, that can cause discolouration and create a barrier preventing the antimicrobial silver from working.
The shower mat is not considered suitable for showers with an uneven non slip surface, or where the surface has raised contours, as the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface and that could cause the mat to slip and cause injury.